Sting will release Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone in Early Access for PC via Steam on February 6 worldwide with English, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese language support, the developer announced.
The Early Access version is playable from start to finish, including side content. The full version will feature big fixes and improvements based on player feedback. Sting anticipates the game will remain in Early Access for three to five months.
Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone first launched for Game Boy Advance on March 23, 2006, followed by PSP on January 24, 2008. iOS and Android versions were released on April 11, 2019, followed by Switch on March 5, 2020. While the Game Boy Advance and PSP versions were released in English, the iOS, Android, and Switch versions are Japanese-only.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone released in 2006. It has evolved with each release on various platforms, and finally appears on PC (Steam)!
Adjust the operation method and functions according to the PC! Added new features for the PC version! !
The Kingdom of Fantasinia is ruled by a royal family that inherited the blood of the gods who built up a stable era.
However, the Kingdom of Fantasinia fell under the attack of the Empire of Bronquia.
Meanwhile, Yggdra, a lone girl who escaped.
With her kingdom’s last hope in hand, head to the remotest land on the southern tip of the continent.
She arrives and meets a boy, the king of thieves, Milanor.
The battle to liberate Yggdra’s homeland begins with that encounter…
Collaborate with Allies: Union System
A battle system that allows up to five people to participate in battle at once depending on the character’s position! Let’s fight together with allies to defeat the powerful enemy!
One-Shot Reversal Tactics Card
Use the power of cards with special moves to defeat your enemies! Skillfully use various effects and face difficulties! !
Additional Content in the Ported Version
- Port Additional Features
- Added a rewind function. (You can undo your actions as much as you like.)
- Added auto save function. (Even if you quit midway, you can start from your favorite turn.)
- Added conversation log function.
- Added item hints to EXTRA content. (Hints are given on which stage the item is on.)
- Addition of battle speed adjustment function. (You can play at up to five times speed from the beginning.)
- The unit “Flunky” will participate under certain conditions! (What if Flunky achieved results in the first stage…?)
- Sound set function! (You can play by choosing from three types of sound sources.)
- Trick Features
- A function that makes Milanor look like Cruz. (Milanor will play an active role as a hunter.)
- Enemy / Allies no critical function.
- Skill gauge MAX at the start of battle (skill gauge starts at MAX state only for own army).
- Formation type reversal function. (Male and female formation types are reversed.)
- The trick function is to press a specific button to appear. The appearance method is described in the manual.
PC Version New Features
- Japanese voice / English voice can be switched. (Easy to switch at any time during the event.)
- Addition of free saves. (You can now save freely during battle.)
- Infinite use of items in EASY mode. (Items can now be used indefinitely only in EASY mode.)
- Equipment removal (equipment can now be removed in the middle)
- Adjustment of Itembreak. (Weapon does not break with Itembreak and is unusable.)
- Completely compatible with in-game mouse / keyboard / controller.
- You can adjust the layout of the keyboard buttons.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.